Segun la autopsia llevada a cabo a Amy Winehouse, la causa de muerte fue porque bebio demasiado alcohol!!


Amy Winehouse died from drinking too much alcohol, a coroner stated today

An initial autopsy of the British singer was inconclusive, but a coroner’s inquest has revealed that Winehouse, who was found dead in her home this past summer at the age of 27, died as a result of alcohol poisoning, AP reports.

“The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels (of alcohol) was her sudden and unexpected death,” coroner Suzanne Greenaway said, adding that Winehouse’s blood alcohol limit was over five times the legal limit for drivers.